Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Types Of Diabetes
There are two types of diabetes: Type 1 diabetes and Type 2 diabetes.
Type 1 diabetes includes individuals dependent upon insulin to prevent ketosis (abnormal accumulation of ketones in the body as a result of a deficiency or inadequate utilization of carbohydrates). A keytone is an organic compound having the group -OH- linked to two hydrocarbon radicals.
This category (Type 1) of diabetes is also known as the insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM) subclass and was previously called juvenile-onset diabetes.
Type 2 diabetes deals with non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM).
These categories of diabetes were conveniently and strategically created by the National Diabetes Data Group of the National Institute of Health. When you see or have the word institute, you should see the connection to the word institution. When you want to perpetuate a thing, you institutionalize it. That’s why the United States is full of institutes (research centers and foundations) for various degenerative diseases.
Diabetes is predicated upon lack of insulin secreted by the cells of the pancreas. Knowing this alone can help us to heal from diabetes. So, what is insulin? Insulin is a naturally occurring hormone secreted by the beta cells of the pancreas in response to increased levels of glucose in the blood. Now look at this truth hidden in the medical definition of insulin. Insulin is naturally occurring. Naturally pertains to Nature! So-called diabetics have deviated.
The following are the components to the disease called diabetes: 1. Insulin (a hormone) 2. Hormonal or endocrine system 3. Pancreas (gland, organ) 4. Digestion, 5. Digestive enzymes 6. Sugar in the blood (blood sugar level) 7. Conversion of sugar into heat and energy.
The major problem with diabetes pertains to the gland called the pancreas, which in so-called diabetics does not secrete insulin. This is a hormone secreted into the bloodstream along with digestive enzymes which regulates blood sugar levels and aids in digestion.
All internal glands that are secretory (function of secreting) in nature have a duct. That duct in so-called diabetics is clogged! Why? Because of the hardened mucus around it! The pancreatic duct is covered with dried and hardened boogers (mucus) that prevents secretion of insulin. So-called diabetics are eating things with sugar (unnatural, man-made sugar to be specific) or things that break down into sugar (i.e. complex carbohydrates). Because the pancreas is unable to secrete insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the sugar in the blood and it is also unable to convert the sugar into energy, the blood sugar levels go very high and the unconverted/unburned sugar converts into FAT. This explains the obesity factor in diabetes. What medical doctor with a college degree can or will elucidate diabetes to the degree as explained above? The word doctor derives from the Latin word docçre which means to teach.
Most medical doctors will never teach you what causes your health problem or pathology and how to fix it for fear of losing a good-paying client. Because the so-called diabetic cannot convert sugar into energy, they convert the sugar into fat causing obesity. This is linked to a nonfunctioning colon that is compacted with excessive fecal matter and waste that causes the colon to protrude, even to the point of now pressing against the already nonfunctioning pancreas. The problem is now exacerbated.
In addition, excess fat in the body greatly hampers bodily circulation, which is why so-called diabetics have poor circulation. The condition of poor circulation prevents blood, oxygen, and minerals from circulating throughout the body, mainly to the extremities (hands and feet), especially in the feet, which causes the legs of so-called diabetics to turn gangrene blue. And what does your beloved and entrusted doctor do for the poor circulation? He/she prescribes pharmaceutical grade drugs! And what do these drugs do? They make the body MORE acidic than it already is. These pharmaceutical drugs, especially the synthetic insulin these doctors prescribe, greatly inhibit circulation, even to the point of thinning the blood (i.e. the drug Coumadin) causing a STROKE!
I know what I’m talking about People because I have dealt with many so-called diabetics and when they began dealing with me, their condition got a lot better and most of them got off of drugs altogether and completely healing from diabetes in a matter of weeks. Yes, for me, it’s that simple! Diabetes is easy to heal. Any disease is easy to heal when you know what the cause of the disease is.
When a so-called diabetic’s circulation is cut-off to the legs and feet and the legs turn swollen blue, what does the doctor suggest for this situation? AMPUTATION! Amputate. n. To cut off (a part of the body), esp. by surgery. [Latin. Amputâre, cut around] SOURCE: American Heritage Dictionary, 4th edition
That’s right! Instead of reviving the so-called diabetic’s leg, the doctor will recommend amputation. Do you know why? Because amputation calls for surgery and surgery is BIG MONEY in America! This is the only reason for amputation. Doctors, most of them, don’t care about “people” – God’s children, who strayed and became sick (law of cause and effect). The motivation of money blinds a doctor’s heart (4th Chakra, seat of love and compassion) and therefore NO allopathic doctor heals or will tell you that he/she healed (or assisted in healing) a person with diabetes or any other disease. Doctors don’t heal or cure! They TREAT symptoms and MANAGE disease. That’s all! Who wants to manage or treat genital herpes, AIDS, diabetes, or cancer instead of healing from it entirely?

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I think the article is way off base. First of all many type 2 diabetics do take insulin. Another thing is all type 2 diabetics are not overweight. Many of us have sufficient insulin production but the insulin signaling is messed up. Some of the newer type 2 drugs adress the signaling problem. The reason for amputations is because people keep their bgs way too high. When bgs are high there is more glycation in the body, especially the nerves which affects circulation. When a diabetic with above normal bgs > 140, gets a small infection if it is not treated it can get infected and lead to amputation. Doctors are not doing this surgery to make money. That is why they tell diabetics to inspect feet for sores and cuts everyday and get them treated early. The best defense against this is to keep bgs close to 100 or below so you get normal healing.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Awalah, what you've offered here is a pastiche of quotes from several different sources, none of which have been attributed to any original author. Some are nothing more than comments found on other forums. This kind of post is strongly discouraged on our forum, not only because of the outrageous and erroneous nature of a lot of the information, but because there are copyright issues involved.

If you have data that you have true questions about, you may post a link to the article, and other members may check it for themselves or not.

Please do not come back with any more examples like this one. It serves no good purpose - it is loaded with misinformation.

·
Registered
633 Posts
When I read this I thought someone must be putting thier cows to bed because I thought i heard the maid ask for the bull sheet.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
When I read this I thought someone must be putting thier cows to bed because I thought i heard the maid ask for the bull sheet.
*snicker* bull sheet....gotta remember that one

·
Registered
5 Posts
Truth be told, it looks like you are doing a paper for 6th grade health class. Furthermore it looks like you are doing a terribly bad job of researching.

A couple of suggestions to improve the article:

1 – Learn to write appropriately
2 ¬ Research your topic completely before you start writing.
2 – Do your own homework.
3 – Don’t ask for an evaluation until the article is ready for review.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
That was one of the hardest things I have ever attempted to read. So full of crap I can hardly believe you would feel comfortable posting it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Types Of Diabetes
Type 1 diabetes includes individuals dependent upon insulin to prevent ketosis (abnormal accumulation of ketones in the body as a result of a deficiency or inadequate utilization of carbohydrates). A keytone is an organic compound having the group -OH- linked to two hydrocarbon radicals.
This category (Type 1) of diabetes is also known as the insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM) subclass and was previously called juvenile-onset diabetes.
These categories of diabetes were conveniently and strategically created by the National Diabetes Data Group of the National Institute of Health. When you see or have the word institute, you should see the connection to the word institution. When you want to perpetuate a thing, you institutionalize it. That’s why the United States is full of institutes (research centers and foundations) for various degenerative diseases.
Diabetes is predicated upon lack of insulin secreted by the cells of the pancreas. Knowing this alone can help us to heal from diabetes. So, what is insulin? Insulin is a naturally occurring hormone secreted by the beta cells of the pancreas in response to increased levels of glucose in the blood. Now look at this truth hidden in the medical definition of insulin. Insulin is naturally occurring. Naturally pertains to Nature! So-called diabetics have deviated.
The following are the components to the disease called diabetes: 1. Insulin (a hormone) 2. Hormonal or endocrine system 3. Pancreas (gland, organ) 4. Digestion, 5. Digestive enzymes 6. Sugar in the blood (blood sugar level) 7. Conversion of sugar into heat and energy.
The major problem with diabetes pertains to the gland called the pancreas, which in so-called diabetics does not secrete insulin. This is a hormone secreted into the bloodstream along with digestive enzymes which regulates blood sugar levels and aids in digestion.
All internal glands that are secretory (function of secreting) in nature have a duct. That duct in so-called diabetics is clogged! Why? Because of the hardened mucus around it! The pancreatic duct is covered with dried and hardened boogers (mucus) that prevents secretion of insulin. So-called diabetics are eating things with sugar (unnatural, man-made sugar to be specific) or things that break down into sugar (i.e. complex carbohydrates). Because the pancreas is unable to secrete insulin into the bloodstream to regulate the sugar in the blood and it is also unable to convert the sugar into energy, the blood sugar levels go very high and the unconverted/unburned sugar converts into FAT. This explains the obesity factor in diabetes. What medical doctor with a college degree can or will elucidate diabetes to the degree as explained above? The word doctor derives from the Latin word docçre which means to teach.
Most medical doctors will never teach you what causes your health problem or pathology and how to fix it for fear of losing a good-paying client. Because the so-called diabetic cannot convert sugar into energy, they convert the sugar into fat causing obesity. This is linked to a nonfunctioning colon that is compacted with excessive fecal matter and waste that causes the colon to protrude, even to the point of now pressing against the already nonfunctioning pancreas. The problem is now exacerbated.
In addition, excess fat in the body greatly hampers bodily circulation, which is why so-called diabetics have poor circulation. The condition of poor circulation prevents blood, oxygen, and minerals from circulating throughout the body, mainly to the extremities (hands and feet), especially in the feet, which causes the legs of so-called diabetics to turn gangrene blue. And what does your beloved and entrusted doctor do for the poor circulation? He/she prescribes pharmaceutical grade drugs! And what do these drugs do? They make the body MORE acidic than it already is. These pharmaceutical drugs, especially the synthetic insulin these doctors prescribe, greatly inhibit circulation, even to the point of thinning the blood (i.e. the drug Coumadin) causing a STROKE!
I know what I’m talking about People because I have dealt with many so-called diabetics and when they began dealing with me, their condition got a lot better and most of them got off of drugs altogether and completely healing from diabetes in a matter of weeks. Yes, for me, it’s that simple! Diabetes is easy to heal. Any disease is easy to heal when you know what the cause of the disease is.
When a so-called diabetic’s circulation is cut-off to the legs and feet and the legs turn swollen blue, what does the doctor suggest for this situation? AMPUTATION! Amputate. n. To cut off (a part of the body), esp. by surgery. [Latin. Amputâre, cut around] SOURCE: American Heritage Dictionary, 4th edition
That’s right! Instead of reviving the so-called diabetic’s leg, the doctor will recommend amputation. Do you know why? Because amputation calls for surgery and surgery is BIG MONEY in America! This is the only reason for amputation. Doctors, most of them, don’t care about “people” – God’s children, who strayed and became sick (law of cause and effect). The motivation of money blinds a doctor’s heart (4th Chakra, seat of love and compassion) and therefore NO allopathic doctor heals or will tell you that he/she healed (or assisted in healing) a person with diabetes or any other disease. Doctors don’t heal or cure! They TREAT symptoms and MANAGE disease. That’s all! Who wants to manage or treat genital herpes, AIDS, diabetes, or cancer instead of healing from it entirely?
Way too many words...running in circles and same thing over and over again..feeling sleepy.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
710 Posts
The title of the post asks what one thinks of this article. I think it's poorly researched and poorly written. I came away from it scratching my head. Truly a sad way to waste perfectly good words :confused2:.

Jen

G

·
hi Awaleh... I know you probably had good intentions... but really there is a couple of things missing. Who is the author of said article? Probably better to post a link to article if you were checking what others thought of it. I agree with others here that although some of it is right... a lot of it isn't and doesn't make sense. eg. I'm type 2 myself and I'm on insulin due to beta cell damage. I also don't agree that all our doctors aren't interested in our health and well being... I know my doc tries his hardest with the knowledge and resources he has to help me. I'm sure there would be docs in every country around the world that perhaps are in the wrong job.... but a lot of others are dedicated and passionate about their jobs too. :)

·
Registered
930 Posts
QUOTE:
All internal glands that are secretory (function of secreting) in nature have a duct. That duct in so-called diabetics is clogged! Why? Because of the hardened mucus around it! The pancreatic duct is covered with dried and hardened boogers (mucus) that prevents secretion of insulin.

fouadawaleh may be crazy but then so am i for thinking outside the established line of thought/dogma except i call it insoluble wax or trans-fat. Starting this experiment I immediately found that my recovery time was reduced from 2 to 3 days to less than one hour and my endurance increased over 25% ( curls with 30# barbell increased from 15 to 25 and i could do yet another 20 curls 30 minutes later whereas before I had to wait at least 1 day and my muscles do not hurt afterward { but I was also taking aspirin at the time }. But if I told you what I used I would be banned for endangering the readers ( as if Gliburide, insulin, and statins are not dangerous chemicals).
So i ask fouadawaleh, so if you are right how does one remove this "hardened mucus" or is this just some more "research" that raises more questions but supplies no answers like most "diabetes research". In other words, if so, what can be done about it or do i need to buy yet another unless diabetes book to find out about this un-researched hypothesis?

QUOTE:
Diabetes is predicated upon lack of insulin secreted by the cells of the pancreas. Knowing this alone can help us to heal from diabetes.

my response:

BULLCRAP, if your supposed "hardened mucus" is blocking the cells then no amount of insulin or any other natural body substance will correct the problem. You will need an un-natural substance to remove it, or if it is really trans-fat then you will have to wait for the cells to die and be replaced, some say 7 years after stopping eating trans-fats and hydrogenated oils ( they say that these un-natural substances have a shelf life of up to 20 years).

ColaJim

Types Of Diabetes

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Types Of Diabetes
Please post who wrote this article.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am not very good writer and I hate to be mean but what is this, I could not finish it. I agree with Aslosman, get the facts then write the article.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Awalah, what you've offered here is a pastiche of quotes from several different sources, none of which have been attributed to any original author. Some are nothing more than comments found on other forums. This kind of post is strongly discouraged on our forum, not only because of the outrageous and erroneous nature of a lot of the information, but because there are copyright issues involved.

If you have data that you have true questions about, you may post a link to the article, and other members may check it for themselves or not.

Please do not come back with any more examples like this one. It serves no good purpose - it is loaded with misinformation.
HI SHANNY,

I'm sorry for not giving the reference of this article but for now the forum does not allow me to include the url in my article.I would like to understand this problem.
Another thing this article is not obvious to everyone but it was just a matter of debat. I think the debate is allowed in the forum. If this is not the case I stop that kind of debat.And I apologize if this article offends you.
Awaleh.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
I'm sorry for not giving the reference of this article but for now the forum does not allow me to include the url in my article.I would like to understand this problem.
Another thing this article is not obvious to everyone but it was just a matter of debat. I think the debate is allowed in the forum. If this is not the case I stop that kind of debat.And I apologize if this article offends you.
Awaleh.
You can understand the problem by re-reading my original response. The policy of this forum is to strongly discourage posting of misinformation such as this. If you couldn't post the link, then you should have answered the comment from Breezeonby "Please post who wrote this article", but you didn't do that either.

There is no "article". This is a composite piece taken from many sources, I checked it myself and these paragraphs turn up VERBATIM on many different sites. Nor is it just a matter of debate - there will be no debate on THIS forum, because this thread will be closed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.