The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen this mentioned several times and have looked for it in numerous stores, but can't seem to find it here in Canada. Also, have not been able to find almond flour in any of the grocery stores. Are they only available in the US maybe? Would a health food store maybe carry them?

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
I have seen this mentioned several times and have looked for it in numerous stores, but can't seem to find it here in Canada. Also, have not been able to find almond flour in any of the grocery stores. Are they only available in the US maybe? Would a health food store maybe carry them?

Erythritol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

give a great description of eryth and its metabolism. I love it, my husband does not like the taste.

You might see if you can find both products online.

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
Looks like this Canadian site sells it:

Ordering - www.LowCarbCanada.com

Personally, I love the taste because to me it's almost exactly like sugar, sometimes indistinguishable. Every other non-sugar sweetener has an after or off taste to me.

Reactions: foxl

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
The only place around here that sells Almond meal is Trader Joes. I order my erythitol from Netrition.com - The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore! I think they also have almond flour. You can make your own almond meal very easy, just buy whole almonds and put them in your food processor and pulse.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts