The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

841 - 850 of 850 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Right now, 6.1. Like today’s fasting, could be worse, and has been of late... So reasonably happy with that. My post breakfast was 5.4

·
Registered
59 Posts
132. Two hours after absolutely pigging out at the local Mexican joint. Proud of that, I give credit to the meds for that one.

·
Registered
789 Posts
7.7, down from a 9.1 before bed. I suppose I should have dosed but I have decided I don't like going to bed on a bolus... it seems to dump me very low overnight, under 3... so I am preferring to remain a little up when I have been bad in the evening. It took 2.5 hours to get down to that level, too slow I guess but better than a hypo.

·
Super Moderator
9,634 Posts
After todays bike ride on the trainer BG was 73. Ate a bowl of black eyed peas and cabbage over a piece of crumbled up cornbread right after riding. An hour after eating a 94. Kind of wished I would have had seconds, but figured I better not press my luck, it was still digesting.

Reactions: etherea

·
Super Moderator
9,634 Posts
110 this afternoon
Pushed my luck and didn't eat black eyed peas this year:hungry::vs_OMG:
I ate them last year for the first time in 30 something years, so was hesitant this year. Last year I think I stayed up to see the New Year come in and ate peas and cabbage right after midnight. Wasn't gonna make that mistake again.

A 111 now and fixing to eat.

Reactions: etherea
841 - 850 of 850 Posts