The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
This is why my Spin Bike is in front of my TV, right beside my couch. Watch your favorite show WHILE exercising :)
Thats exactly what I do. Depending on when we eat dinner, I usually ride my exercise bike while I watch Jeopardy. That way I can time my ride to the 30 minute minimum I do and get 8-9 miles in.

·
Super Moderator
6,161 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Duck Dynasty, Swamp People, anything with CSI, Castle.

·
Registered
355 Posts
LOL,

well my favorite show is Bones! good lord I'd marry that girl in a heartbeat!!:D

Reactions: Msfranxie

·
WHAT, I got D
3,849 Posts
Wife and I go for the sci-fi's

Alphas
Fringe

I go for documentaries.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Suits (also have it on DVD, so watch it on laptop sometimes)
The Amazing Race (when its on)
Dr Phil
Top Billing (SA)
Super Sport (mainly rugby & cricket when SA plays)
Shoreline .(SA)
Carte Blanche (SA)

·
Registered
304 Posts
We love Game of Thrones (the books are excellent too), Downton Abbey, The Amazing Race, Top Chef and Nashville is a new favorite.

·
Registered
916 Posts
NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, the original CSI, The Good Wife, The Mentalist, Downton Abbey. :cool:
Parenthood.Longmire.Mike & Molly,big bang,ncis,rizzoli,white collar,person of interest,mntalist,csi ny,mystery theater aka masterpiece aka PBS.
I would rather watch old reruns of matlock,monk or big bang or even Numbers than the stuff on TV now. :boom:

Oh forgot Dallas lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
As old and somewhat trite as it is, I still enjoy Survivor. The only other show I watch with any regularity is Sons of Anarchy. With a 3 and 5 year old at home there's not much time for adult TV any more. Once they're in bed we're not usually too far behind. Ahh, the joys of parenthood.

Reactions: Shanny

·
Inactive Member
5,318 Posts
twoputtpar said:
As old and somewhat trite as it is, I still enjoy Survivor. The only other show I watch with any regularity is Sons of Anarchy. With a 3 and 5 year old at home there's not much time for adult TV any more. Once they're in bed we're not usually too far behind. Ahh, the joys of parenthood.
That's what dvr is for.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Downton Abbey.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. LOVE Downton... can't wait for the new season! I've heard rumor (that I hope isn't true) that this is Dame Maggie Smith's last season... Violet is such an awesome part of the show, I can't imagine it without her.

I watch way too many shows - Dexter, Homeland, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Bones, Scandal, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Vampire Diaries, Glee, Smash, Castle, Once Upon a Time... LOL!

Homeland is my second favorite... there's absolutely a reason why it swept the Emmys this year, and I look forward to it doing the same next year (although... Game of Thrones will likely deserve something, depending on how well they handle season 3 - the third book has a TON of good material that could make an Emmy winning show).

·
Registered
343 Posts
My favorite show is the news.

I also love some of the old movies like Charlie Chaplin, Harollyd Loyd, Abbot and Costello and other old comedians.

·
hans
1,548 Posts
Yes, Downton Abbey. Already followed season 3 one day after broadcasted in UK downloaded from the net and of course no Swedish subs, but relatively easy to understand except some difficulties when the staff is speaking in a somewhat strange dialect.
But season 3 has just began with subs on Swedish TV.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. LOVE Downton... can't wait for the new season! I've heard rumor (that I hope isn't true) that this is Dame Maggie Smith's last season... Violet is such an awesome part of the show, I can't imagine it without her.
There are websites which offer free streaming or downloads of movies/tv shows. The one I use is Watch Series, but there are many others like Hulu, tvduck, etc. Go have a look & you can catch up eight episodes at once! ;)

21 - 40 of 50 Posts