The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a presentation he did in 2020, he talks a little about himself and what he eats and things to avoid. I just saw this last night, hope y'all find it beneficial.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Here is a presentation he did in 2020, he talks a little about himself and what he eats and things to avoid. I just saw this last night, hope y'all find it beneficial.
I enjoyed watching this--thanks for sharing!
I thought it was funny that he tells people that he is from El Dorado :) I have a friend from Russia that tells people she is from Pine Bluff.

·
Super Moderator
10,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He doesn't push eating strictly vegetarian on his patients. His diet recommendation list he hands out does included fish and some meats. If I remember right, nuts and eggs were good snacks. He does push using water filters and drinking green tea.

·
Registered
Pre-diabetes
2 Posts
Great presentation. Green tea works wonders on blood sugar levels, along with apple cider vinegar - which I drink twice a day with water. I know that salmon is a fish that is good for lowering blood sugar.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have most of what he recommends in my daily diet so it's good to know I am doing something right.

I have only ever drunk tap water - I'm miserly and can't see the sense in paying good hard earned cash for a bottle of water when it comes out of the tap at minimal cost to myself.

·
Super Moderator
10,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He recommends tap water over bottled water, but he recommends putting a filter on it. 7 years ago he told me to get a Pur water filter. Sounds like he is using a RO (reverse osmosis) filter now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts