The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I kept fighting the D, and along the line, i just realise that there must be a secret behind the management of diabetes instead of total diabetes cure, and i digged in more, many accussing fingers pointed the drug companies, while many faulted science based researchers as not doing much, many based their accusation on peoples need for business while the disease/diabetes stays.

One i found on drug companies really touched me, my morale and my person as i recounted my ordeals when i had diabetes. we all will soon be free, when drugs, but foods will be used to kill Diabetes

Thank you all for this help community

·
Registered
663 Posts
My biggest beef is the fact that pharmaceutical companies will buy out the good work of researchers who may have the cure. So we just have to live on their manufactured insulins.
Pharmaceutical companies make Trillion dollars within a year and they will stamp out researchers of a cure. :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is very clear that cure hinders profit.. As the companies believe

The pharm coys all now believe that anything that will lead to the revelation of the cure of diabetes will land them in a huge loss, profit shrinking and closure of business. Hence they work round the clock to mop up any research and destroy any scientific/clinical clue that may lead to emergence of cure to diabetes, we all got a duty to keep educating our members on the possiblities of curing D not managing D, cure is very possible, not management. "to hell" (am very sorry using this language, pls do not mind) with their chains of drugs and clinical trial.

Irem Bright, MD

·
Registered
663 Posts
It's just insane.

I sympathize with you irembright, I find that governments don't have much firepower to fine these companies as they know they are willing to throw money at them so at whatever cost they argue the fact are saving lives.
It's not just the insulin as that is just one product of may other drugs they make. It's no wonder they can afford trillions of US dollars as that will just pay off the war!!
These companies are insanely BIG!!!:eek::eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts