The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
7241 - 7260 of 9272 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Cant seem to get away from 150 the past 24 hours. Started at 105 before dinner last night with a bit of ice cream went up to 152 and havent come down since. Lack of sleep? lack of exercise? getting sick? Woke up today at 151, 150 after breakfast, 150 after lunch, 151 before dinner... I dont think i've ever been stuck at one reading so long! Obviously it's gone up and down in between but I'm on a roll! Just wish it was about 50 points lower.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Those little bites here & there often haunt us for several days . . . just because that little bit of extra carbs allows the liver to top off its stash of glycogen & then dole it out little-by-little the next few days every time it thinks we're getting a slight bit low. Cussed liver anyhow!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
101 this morning, beats yesterday's 118! I guess the antibiotics are working :)

Have a great day everyone :)

·
Super Moderator
9,511 Posts
A 96 (5.3) this morning.

Mid 40sF, clear I think.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
91 (5.0) this morning. All of the blather about a chance of rain today and Friday turned out to be just that, blather. Now they say a chance next Tuesday. :flypig:
Well, I have to get busy, I have BACON to fry ! :hungry:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
105, not happy nor alarmed. Yesterday I forgot to take it fasting and was half through my first cup of bulletproof when tested. Got a 117, expected.

Cooler today than yesterday and day before. Nice cool nights to sleep with the window open.

·
Registered
61 Posts
100. Guess those onion rings were a bad idea after all. I sort of knew it wasn't going to be ideal after my 1 hr and 2 hr readings.

But hey! I learned something new! Onion rings - bad for my BS.

Cool and partly cloudy this AM, but after the wind and rain last night, I'll take it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: onion rings . . . onions are iffy on their own, and whatever breadings are involved are prob'ly way too carby for us.
Oh lord yes. Please allow me to be, if not a good example, a horrible warning. :) I can't have "just one".

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
121 / 6.7 this morning

I am beginning to suspect the abscessed tooth that was roto-rootered two weeks ago is getting infected again. An unexpected high FBG like that - after 10 g/carbs and my normal high in the 90s, baseline in the 80s yesterday - may confirm my suspicion. Yuck. Next step is probably an oral surgeon.

7241 - 7260 of 9272 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.