The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
7421 - 7440 of 9272 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
161. not sure caused that and insulin resistance in full affect this am. Finally came down, though. I think the new med is kicking my butt, but at least I didn't have vivid dreams and all the other side affects. I having side effects, so will give it a week and see what happens

·
Registered
61 Posts
I actually had an 80 this cool, breezy a.m. I haven't had an 80 FBG since I was on insulin with my last pregnancy. Woo hoo!
:clap2:

·
Super Moderator
9,521 Posts
SNAP with you CD on the 5.3, not sure about the (96). A very restless sleep after first night of graveyard. Tossed and turned and finally just got up.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
117 FBG. 6 hours later having eaten nothing all day, 111. Had a very VLC dinner last night no snacks.

Reactions: kyteflyer

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
101 / 5.6 this morning

Mary, that is good news.

Reactions: macksvicky

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
186 this morning.

Well, my browser just crashed again, thereby deleting the longish message I'd typed here.

I think I'll take that as a message from God that it was somehow inappropriate and won't re-enter my epistle!

Mary, I'll be very curious to hear how your lunch meeting goes.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
84 / 4.7 this morning. It's going to be a beautiful day again today, I think Tuesday the bottom drops out and back to much cooler days.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone :)

Reactions: gotsomeold

·
hans
1,548 Posts
A 5.7 this morning. Sunny and quite warm about +15 C. An invasion of thousands of birds out on the field where the farmer has covered the carrots with hay to protect them from frost so they can be harvested in winter. Feels like I´m in the middle of a Hitchcock thriller when the birds also find the way into my garden.

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
77 this morning. I had a small broiled steak with a side salad for dinner last night. My BH makes the best steaks in the world. He could even put the Outback to shame. He's just got a natural steak-cooking ability. ;)

Anyway, so I decided on dinner last night. Feel okay. Hoping to enjoy my Sunday, even with my son having developed a cough. Everyone enjoy their day! (Now if the Browns actually could win today, it would be all good. No offense to any Raiders fans, but I'm born and raised in Ohio!) :)

·
Inactive Member
5,318 Posts
I am restricted to the den or back bedroom. I have a nine-year old who has reign over the living room TV and doesn't like football! (Too boring, he says.) :rolleyes:
85 for me today.

Mary, have you tried explaining the intricacies of the game? 3-4 vs 4-3, cover 2 vs Tampa 2, 21 set vs 12 set, corner post vs skinny post. That type of stuff. Sometimes a kid just needs to see it as more than just a game to really get into it.

Sent from my iPhone

7421 - 7440 of 9272 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.