The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
6381 - 6400 of 9402 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
SNAP Hans. 98 (5.5) for me too on this lovely clear skies morning.
Higher too than I'd like it to be, but I had a very late dinner last night.

Paulomi, when I have the occasional forbidden food, I have it in small bite sizes, not that it makes it ok, and I still have a spike, but mostly I don't go over 140 (7.8). When I see 126 (7.0) I get very:mad:
Its tough. Its always easier when it gets cooked for you, but not easy when you eat out and are limited.

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
107 this morning.

I also love the chart, tish. I've been using it more and more lately. I find it gives me a really nice way to track things & is more convenient than other methods I've used. I'm always online anyway either at home or at work, so it' super convenient. I've also started to analyze some of the graphs from the past week, too.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
i had a 6.4 fbg reading this morning .

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Marsha, I'm curious how often and how much alterations you make. Doesn't your Dexcom alarm go off as you head to that 43?

I've been having lots of hypos lately, with much more physical activity and have the impression its effecting my ability to think and remember. I wonder if that's possible. Haven't found much information on the effects of hypoglycemia as a chronic feature in diabetics. Any thoughts?
I have had to make changes recently since the weather has changed. I just lower my basals .05-.10 at a time. If I had been wearing my Dexcom yes it would of alarmed, but I don't wear a sensor all the time. I am hypo aware so I've not run into any problems yet. Hypos are rare for me. I lower or raise my basals per how my Dr instructed me. 6 weeks ago I was using upwards of 1.10u per hour. I am now down to pretty much .75-.80 per hour. I practice the law of small numbers so my bolus amounts are pretty low as well. I only took 4.90u of bolus total yesterday. My thinking and remembering skills don't seem to be affected that I am aware of.

I awoke to a lovely 90 (5) this morning. Went to bed at 76 (4.2)

K

·
0 Posts
A wait for it. 5.5 this morning .in hospital op tomorrow No steroids as of yet finished them yesterday.

·
carbcrazydog
835 Posts
99 today morning. I am more shocked than surprised. Stuck to my diet yesterday and worked out at night but then husband came home with some Indian chaat (high carb tangy food) to pamper me. Some silly argument we had the previous day. Just wanted to taste and save the rest for breakfast (i seem to digest carbs best at that time) but then one taste took me down and i dont know when i was sitting with the plate in hand with a sugary soda to wash it down! Maybe having dinner straight after workout is a better idea that working out after dinner? I need to try that for a few days. I usually have minimal carbs for dinner and work out just before i sleep.

On second thoughts.....maybe husband is trying to break my resolve to lose those last 5 pounds before July! :eek: He has atleast 20 pounds to go before the trip we take in July!

Best wishes Jen! All will go well.

6381 - 6400 of 9402 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.