The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2761 - 2780 of 7025 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,515 Posts
@grammaB, I've heard some of the stories. I hope if I do anything, it wakes BH up. The cat kept my blankets weighted down last night. Glad no worse storm damage.

·
Super Moderator
9,515 Posts
87 (4.7) this morning.

·
Registered
698 Posts
GrammaB, glad you came out OK through such a storm! I hope the next one isn't as scary.
38 this am, and now after insulin and breakfast I'm up to 80. Water coming TODAY, hopefully. I'm pretty tired of scooping out of a bucket and reusing every drop.
Happy Wednesday.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
105 this AM, my new 14 day average as well. My 30 day at 107. I'll take them both and feel pretty good with them. I'll work hard to keep trying to bring them down lower.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
91 (5.0) this morning. Temps. are normal for this time of year here, highs in the 90's and lows in the 50's, no rain in sight which is also normal.
@Barbara, sounds scary, hope you come out OK, we have Cottonwoods also and they can be a problem in high winds.

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
75 (4.15) this mostly clear morning, 83 (4.59) at bedtime last night.

Thankfully no storms yesterday!! Scattered thunder storms are in forecast for this afternoon. Hope they are no shows again today. There are still some people w/out power from Monday's storm. I really have to say that was the most frightening storm I have ever been in! And I don't want any repeats. Quite a few fires were started, mostly north of me but so far they are being managed.

Nice to see you CD!

·
Super Moderator
9,515 Posts
Yay for the water Kathryn.

A 77 (4.3) this morning.

68F this morning and 95 for a high, not showing any chance of rain until Saturday night/Sunday morning, 10-20% for 3 hours, woo hoo.

2761 - 2780 of 7025 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.