The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
741 - 760 of 7025 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
A 104 (5.8) this afternoon, after a longer than wanted but shorter than needed, turn around from the nocturnal world.

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
Optimist, hope you avoided issues with the high you had concern with at the first of the month. You had good numbers a few days after but then a pause since last posting. Glad you're doing well.

·
carbcrazydog
835 Posts
93 today morning. Looking forward to my birthday on Sunday :)

Not that I will get to do much with 2 kids in the house. And in our culture we believe that the newborn should not leave the house for the first 40 days and after that we first need to visit the temple on an auspicious day and time and then take her out for her first outing. So will be home all day....

......thinking of ways to sneak in a piece of cheesecake I plan to order for myself, before my son insists on having it all.

Have a great day all of you!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
86 / 4.7

Cheesecake sounds so good. Someday soon I am going to test eggs again. The doctor did a panel and said there were no antibodies. So, if a year abstaining has cleared the sensitivity....wow, there are so many wonderful meals that include eggs!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
178 this morning.

WakerWally, good luck with your doc! I'll be looking forward to hearing about it. Heck of a drive.

I'm off to surgery myself this morning. A simple transurethral affair that starts at 6:30. I should be out of hospital by the early afternoon. It's the after care that's tiresome with an in-dwelling catheter for a week or so. But! No more UTIs and no more catheterizing myself twice a day! And maybe, praise God, no more wacky glucose!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Optimist, hope you avoided issues with the high you had concern with at the first of the month. You had good numbers a few days after but then a pause since last posting. Glad you're doing well.
I`m guessing my endo was correct; something stressed my body. Have had lots of pain in my joints and muscles and lots of epileptic activitiy and a bloodsugar that lived its own life, but seems I`m back on track again.
4,5 this morning.
My son, his girlfriend and their little son (3 months old) have been here for 15 days and I have really enjoyed having them here. Love my family :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
97 @620 am

Fat 182g
Carbs 55g
Protein 161g

2369 cal

On the road in Dayton OH. Resisted wine with colleague and kept it together. Tonight: dinner with clients, high end joint. Yikes! P.S. Its cold up here.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Tamagno, it sounds like you're making progress and it all sounds so exciting, wishing you well and a short after care process :)

72 (4.0) this morning. Rainy but comfortable temperature today, supposed to be a great weekend so looking forward to getting some yard work done as all the winter snow and ice has broken off a lot of tree limbs.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Good morning! FBS 40, then up to 114 two hours after breakfast. Busy day ahead, seminar to attend and visiting to do. I've made an appointment to have my hearing evaluated next week (after years of very limited hearing). I have Otosclerosis, which led to surgeries in both ears long ago to put in prosthetics that replaced the tiny bones we learned about in high school (hammer, anvil, stirrup!). My hearing was improved for awhile, but now I have to guess much of the time what people are saying, so...
Happy Wednesday to you.

·
Registered
177 Posts
117 for me this am.. its great to be getting 9 or more hours of sleep but I think thats whats causing the elevated number for me- DP ya know:) went to bed last night with a 97 was happy about that...

off to get my meds today..day 29 for me on LCHF, so far so good..
wishing Ya'll a GREAT one~!

ps-- so very happy for you Tamagno ..

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
99, could this be a good sign? No it's just a tease without rhyme or reason. 110 the day before. I ate total LC to very VLC both days previously, skipped lunch yesterday, skipped dinner day before that.

Dinner yesterday was a curry with chicken, red and green peppers and garlic and broccoli, cauliflower and salad. A late 2 light beer snack, a few nuts, then a couple of spoons of peanut butter.

A skipped dinner the day before and no snacks gave me the 110. Contrarian, I tell you.

Looks to be a bit cooler today, cloudy.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
93 (5.2) this morning. Well I was chosen for the TAVR (Transcatheter aortic valve replacement) so I'm pretty happy about that. They want to do it as soon as possible so it is scheduled for Friday ! Normally you are allowed to go home on the third day so starting next week I should be over it and home.
@Tamagno, glad you are getting to a solution, hope for much better relief.
Thanks for your concern, Cedars-Sinai Hospital is one of the finest in the country and my doctor is one of the leaders in this type of procedure so I feel I am in really good hands.

·
Registered
356 Posts
96: I got my VAP test and it says that my particle size are "type A". Type A is the large fluffy particles that are not dangerous.

My Dr. still thinks I should be on statins...sigh..;)

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
A 92 (5.1) this morning.

Best wishes Tamagno and Walkerwally with your surgeries.

741 - 760 of 7025 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.