The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

2261 - 2280 of 4537 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,656 Posts
Working day shift thru the weekend. FBG this morning was 83.

·
Super Moderator
9,656 Posts
A 93 this morning.

·
Super Moderator
1,882 Posts
I had Chinese buffet for lunch yesterday.
I've been happily surprised that my visits to the Chinese buffet have not been really injurious to my BG, either -- better than most buffets. As you said, smart choices... Nice numbers, etherea!

My BG this morning: 127

·
Super Moderator
9,656 Posts
A 99 here this morning.

·
Super Moderator
9,656 Posts
A 93 this morning, starting 3 nights of graveyards tonight.

·
Registered
T2
1,198 Posts
Today, 30 Oct 18 - 106. I've been so busy at work; I haven't been able to log on to post my fasting BG. Have a good day everyone!

·
Registered
632 Posts
I've been happily surprised that my visits to the Chinese buffet have not been really injurious to my BG, either -- better than most buffets. As you said, smart choices... Nice numbers, etherea!

My BG this morning: 127
That's pretty good considering the Chinese buffet. I occasionally do that too and if you stick with the lower carb veggie stir fries things aren't all that bad - but my biggest challenge - that sweet and sour chicken or lemon chicken, ribs, pork along with a couple of egg rolls - deliciously bad - like eating candy - sometimes I can't hold my resolve and feast on deep fried syruped Cinese Buffet food Lol

Usually requires an extra shot of insulin but the way I see it - doing that 3 or 4 times a year where my BGs only stay elevated for no less than an hour - while enjoying a deliciously bad western chinese food - I'll do it - after 52 years of living with Type 1 it hasn't killed me yet. :smile2: and I'm still having fun ...

2261 - 2280 of 4537 Posts