The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
4741 - 4760 of 4779 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
FBG 116 this morning, blood ketones 0.3. Only a cup of black coffee this morning before going to have a pint of blood pulled. Got back home to a 126 BG but ketones were up to a 0.7. Time for a cup of bullet proof coffee.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
100 this morning.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
My FBG since August 25 has been between 95 and 110, twice in the 90s and once at 110. I've been purposefully trying to drop some of the carbs I've allowed myself to add into my diet. Now if I can just make myself put a little more effort on intentional exercise.

Reactions: alamogirl

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
111 yesterday, 114 this morning. Too much idle time. Friday was researching catfishing techniques after ordering a couple of specialized rods and reels, so maybe that time will pay future benefits. Yesterday was watching football from 11 AM to 1 AM, mentally beneficial, physically not so much.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
A 115 this morning. Went to bed early last night, 8 PM. Only had 1 fish stick and and a bite of another one for supper. No appetite, chills, and a fever. Woke up at 3 feeling better, took more zinc and elderberry and watching bike races on TV. Even felt like a cup of BP coffee.

4741 - 4760 of 4779 Posts