The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
4761 - 4779 of 4779 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
A 130 this morning. Still have a fever and a headache. 2 air fryer skinless boneless chicken thighs and some fried okra with a slice of Keto bread for supper. BH found the Keto bread at Walmart by Oroweat. 11 grams carbs 8 grams fiber on the label. As far as texture and taste, it was toasted and heavily buttered, like that it was good.

Reactions: alamogirl

·
Super Moderator
2,003 Posts
As far as texture and taste, it was toasted and heavily buttered, like that it was good.
That does the trick with a lot of bread (or so I've heard...) but that especially seems to be the case with keto bread.

ETA no FBG this morning; dinner with friends last night (at which I was reasonably good but surely ate too much of even what I was supposed to and enjoyed a little too much maple bourbon). A FBG is kind of the last thing I need to keep track of right now...

·
Registered
T2
1,264 Posts
A 115 this morning. Went to bed early last night, 8 PM. Only had 1 fish stick and and a bite of another one for supper. No appetite, chills, and a fever. Woke up at 3 feeling better, took more zinc and elderberry and watching bike races on TV. Even felt like a cup of BP coffee.
I started to get chills yesterday evening (Mon). I feel fine now, but I thought that was kind of weird that it came out of nowhere. Glad you're feeling better.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
A 100 FBG and feeling better this morning. Leftovers for supper last night, chicken, okra, but forgot the slice of bread.

Hope your even better today too @alamogirl

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
A 109 this morning.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
Same here this morning, a 121, slept 2 hours longer than normal. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
131 this morning.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
A 103 this morning.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
A 108 this morning.