The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
4861 - 4880 of 4902 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
116 this morning
98 last night
I didn't sleep well, but that didn't seem to bother my BG. We were to have our dog at the vet clinic by 7 this morning for surgery. She became very ill about 4 pm and I kept waking up to check on her. Looking at her didn't help her, but it made me feel like I was doing something.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I agree with y'all. That's why I do my own version of KETO :). My version isn't too strict. I still enjoy that 1 oz of spicy peanuts.
How have you customized your keto diet? I'm always curious as to how others manage their diet. Maybe you could start a new thread to discuss this?

·
Registered
541 Posts
116 this morning
98 last night
We were to have our dog at the vet clinic by 7 this morning for surgery. She became very ill about 4 pm and I kept waking up to check on her. Looking at her didn't help her, but it made me feel like I was doing something.
Poor pup! I hope she's okay. Worry and stress may have an effect on blood sugars, too.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
[
Poor pup! I hope she's okay. Worry and stress may have an effect on blood sugars, too.
Yes, worry and stress are bad for you in so many ways! Unfortunately our sweet dog crossed the rainbow bridge today. The vet thinks it was a fast growing cancer. At any rate she is no longer in pain. It will take us a while to get used to living without her--she told us when to go to bed and when to get up--she was the boss of the house!

·
Super Moderator
10,017 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss etherea.

4861 - 4880 of 4902 Posts