·
Super Moderator
10,143 Posts
A 104 this morning.

·
Registered
T2
1,294 Posts
Hello everyone! I’ve been MIA 😊. I retired on 30 Nov! I’m still in work mode. I still find myself rushing to do things, and then I stop and think, “Why am I rushing?”

Today, 22 Dec 21 - 125

Going back to catch up on everyone’s posts.

·
Administrator
2,262 Posts
Congratulations, alamogirl! I think/hope you'll love retirement! If your experience is anything like mine or my wife's, it will take a few months to remember that you are now on your timetable, not work's.

·
Registered
T2
1,294 Posts
Congratulations, alamogirl! I think/hope you'll love retirement! If your experience is anything like mine or my wife's, it will take a few months to remember that you are now on your timetable, not work's.
Thank you so much! Yeah, I figure it’s going to take a while.

I went back to read everyone’s numbers…WOW, y’all are doing great! Hopefully, the stress of getting ready to retire and the stress of training my replacement will lower my numbers. I want to get back to the 5% range 😊.

·
Registered
T2
1,294 Posts
Here's a week's worth of fasting numbers.
113 - Friday the 19th, the day of surgery
153 - Saturday the 20th. I suspect the stress and trauma of surgery plus anesthesia.
111 - Sunday the 21st
116 - Monday the 22nd
140 - Tuesday the 23rd. My son made his special mac 'n cheese recipe and I ate a lot of it - too yummy! I knew it was bad for me and ate it anyway.
134 - Wednesday the 24th. Uh, more of the mac 'n cheese
182 - Thursday the 25th. I still blame the mac 'n cheese, plus an everything bagel.
119 - Friday the 26th. Not too bad for the day after Thanksgiving feast - no sweets.

Got rid of the carby leftovers today and getting back on the low carb train.
Glad your surgery went well 😊.

·
Super Moderator
10,143 Posts
Congrats @alamogirl. Sometimes its OK to hurry up a bit doing something, especially if its to get back to doing nothing again. 😂🤣😂😎

An 85 this morning. Intermittent fasting is helping as long I keep out of snacks before bed.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
I'm going the wrong way again Itissteve!
135 this morning and the last 3 days--I'm so frustrated
BH wanted to go to an India buffet for lunch. I told him that if I'm going to have numbers like that I might as well eat something that isn't good for me. He decided eating at home was a better idea.

·
Super Moderator
10,143 Posts
An 80 this morning, bike ride before supper helped.

·
Super Moderator
10,143 Posts
An 88 this morning.

·
Super Moderator
10,143 Posts
An 84 this morning. Merry Christmas to all.

·
Super Moderator
10,143 Posts
A 97 this morning.

·
Super Moderator
10,143 Posts
A 94 yesterday morning, an 88 this morning.

·
Super Moderator
10,143 Posts
A 108 this morning. Late night football and mixed nuts.

4941 - 4960 of 5009 Posts