The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
5501 - 5520 of 5568 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
A 137 this morning. Calling it weather related. Had cracked chicken spaghetti last night made with Only Bean. Was going to wait and test before deciding on seconds. With all the weather happening, I didn't think to test and got a double helping of seconds. Looks like that was a bad decision. I've got to find out from BH what all she put in it.

Had several tornados spotted on paths going east and west of us, most weren't on the ground when they moved further north. The one that hit Sulphur Springs, TX and Idabel, OK was still on the ground when it crossed over into Arkansas several miles north of us. Haven't heard of any confirmed deaths due to it yet. We were lucky, the one coming closest to us looked like it lifted a few miles before reaching us.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
A 137 this morning. Calling it weather related. Had cracked chicken spaghetti last night made with Only Bean. Was going to wait and test before deciding on seconds. With all the weather happening, I didn't think to test and got a double helping of seconds. Looks like that was a bad decision. I've got to find out from BH what all she put in it.

Had several tornados spotted on paths going east and west of us, most weren't on the ground when they moved further north. The one that hit Sulphur Springs, TX and Idabel, OK was still on the ground when it crossed over into Arkansas several miles north of us. Haven't heard of any confirmed deaths due to it yet. We were lucky, the one coming closest to us looked like it lifted a few miles before reaching us.
Glad you were safe! I haven't heard of Only Bean. Was this your first time trying it?

·
Administrator
2,669 Posts
I think mbuster has mentioned Only Bean before. I've never seen it around here; maybe I should check my Amazon wish list...

it's been damp up here but we're at the time of year when we need to worry more about blizzards than tornadoes. Glad you all stayed safe.

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
I actually saw where itissteve mentioned it, didn't know if he had tried it or just saw it. I've had the spaghetti and fettuccini noodles with tolerable results. I think the chicken spaghetti recipe had something else in it that caused my spike, not the noodle. Haven't asked yet what all was in it.

A 115 here this morning. Supper was smoked chicken, grilled cali/broccoli, and a biscuit with gravy. Only because BH baked a can she had leftover from camping trip and I wanted one. The rest go to the dog.

·
Administrator
2,669 Posts
Must have just seen Only Bean somewhere; I don't recall ever trying it. Unless it's another brand of the pasta we buy at Aldi that's basically some form of soybean flour.

mbuster, your dinner sounds mighty good!

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
Shouldn't have had the biscuit. I think I'll post about the smoking.

Reactions: itissteve
5501 - 5520 of 5568 Posts