The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

801 - 820 of 4493 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
My FBG was 181. Not so fasting. Ate during the night. :)

Reactions: skypeace

·
Registered
632 Posts
My morning BGs have been good this week - it's strange as I seem to go in to a run of fantastic BG levels and then I go in to a run of high morning BG levels. This also impacts my quality of sleep. Fantastic sleeps this week - not sure which is the cause and which is the effect. Anyway, this morning I was 4.4 mmol/L or 80 mg/dl. Be interesting how long I can sustain these good wake up readings.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Today, 13 Dec 17 - 113

·
Registered
283 Posts
Oops. I went straight for coffee and egg pie before I even thought of testing. So when I finished eating my BG was 131.

·
Super Moderator
9,635 Posts
A 107 this morning. Gonna have to look at the stuff going into my mouth. Been eating too much of some things I don't normally eat much of.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Still on a good run of morning BGs - hopefully I can carry on this trend for as long as possible - this morning I came in at 5 mmol/L or 90 mg/dl but I had a crappy sleep last night - a snow plow driving backwards on my street at 4 in the morning - all you could hear was a beep beep beep. I live in a rural area - at times it's noisier than the city.

·
Coconuthead
491 Posts
122.00 mg/dL.

@ 12:53PM
AFTER ABOUT 7 HOURS OF SLEEP
Being retired sometimes I get upside down in my sleep patterns. Reminds me of being in college and only going to class when I feel like it, the internet can be like an all night bull session.

:angel:​

·
Registered
632 Posts
We celebrated my spouse's birthday last night - I drank too much and ate too much, my BG this morning has reminded me of that.

15 mmol/L or 270 mg/dl

Yes - even someone who has been living with diabetes for a very long time can throw caution to the wind or just plain screw up. Oops!

Extra humulog and I will be fasting for the morning.

·
Super Moderator
9,635 Posts
A 115 this morning, fallout from yesterday. Not sure if it was in observation of Monkey Day, Roast Chestnuts Day, or National Bouillabaisse Day.

I fear for tomorrow because today is loaded with holidays. Not only is it National Cupcake Day, it is also National Lemon Cupcake Day, Bill of Rights Day, Cat Herders Day, Free Shipping Day, International Tea Day, Underdog Day, and National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day, not to mention any personal holidays and anniversaries.

I'm not recommending that anyone should be using any of these today as an excuse for tomorrows FBG numbers, but there is a lot to choose from if you need one. I found these holidays at Checkiday.

·
Coconuthead
491 Posts
Afternoon Phenomena!

Fasting Blood Sugar Reading: 126.00 mg/dL.

@1:23pm
After only 4-1/2 hours sleep;
stayed up all night again talking with a friend on the phone. Same friend that introduced me to keto lifestyle.

My Dawn Phenomena Occurs in the afternoon now as I am upside down.

:angel:​

801 - 820 of 4493 Posts