·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Today, 29 May 18 - 110

Reactions: skypeace

·
Registered
632 Posts
I measured in at 72 mg/dl this morning - I've been focusing on trying to keep my BG levels within a normal range in the morning as it makes all the difference in the world for the rest of the day. Based on this months BG trends I've been hitting the target about 90% of the time first thing in the morning. That's an improvement so I'll take it.

·
Super Moderator
9,516 Posts
120 this morning
It may have been those Arkansas strawberries I ate last night?
I was a 115 this morning. Was craving salt, finished off what BH didn't eat of a bag of popcorn and then some mixed nuts. You just reminded me to check the wild blackberries growing on a fence row near the barn.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I am back in the community after venturing out in the world alone and screwing up big time. LCHF diet since my incident in Cancun 3 weeks ago. Woke up to a 97mg/dl this morning. Feeling good and great to be back.

·
Super Moderator
9,516 Posts
I am back in the community after venturing out in the world alone and screwing up big time. LCHF diet since my incident in Cancun 3 weeks ago. Woke up to a 97mg/dl this morning. Feeling good and great to be back.
That happens to us all occasionally. Hopefully no harm no foul applies and it becomes a positive event for not venturing in the future. I know for me, no matter how hard I try to think I can stray a little, I get a quick reminder my metabolism of glucose is still broke. Welcome back.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Today, 31 May 18 -89! Almost didn't get a chance to post my very low fasting BG.

·
Super Moderator
9,516 Posts
A 103 this morning.

·
Coconuthead
491 Posts
Blessings Forever!

95.00 mg/dL.

@ 7:36am

After a good night's sleep. Keto pizza last night followed by a salad. and a cup of bulletproof tea. Yesterday was a non active day recovering from a week of errands and lawn mowing.

:angel:​

1521 - 1540 of 4351 Posts