The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1881 - 1900 of 4340 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
90, a pleasant surprise! I guess the half corn on the cob and potato salad I had for dinner last night didn't hurt me. Ate clean a couple of nights ago and FBG the next morn was 108.

·
Registered
452 Posts
131 this morning... yikes! The joys of going out for dinner, making the best choices on selection of food and the result for me is a higher morning blood sugar....

Best,
fjk2013

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
A 97 yesterday afternoon after first night of graveyard shift. We are getting quite the rain at the moment, hope it helps with the sleep today. FBG should get better today just knowing that tonight is my last night and I am off the next 14 days. 3 off days, 4 vacation days and a 7 off days. Time for bed.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I was at 180 this morning, even higher the morning before - I know exactly why too. This past weekend we went to a music festival and I was very active - lack of sleep and too many liquid carbs - I cut my insulin way back because of my activity level and my BG readings during the musical festival were quite good - but going back to my regular dosage with a decreased level of activity has had a rebound affect on my BGs.

This has happened several times before and it should settle back down by tomorrow as I re-adjust.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
97, actually up 90 minutes and after 16oz of BPC. Forgot to test fasting as I no longer do it daily.

·
Registered
229 Posts
It was 111 early this morning, and in comparison to what it usually was, when I joined this forum, that is a drop of 100 places.

·
Registered
229 Posts
108 this morning at 4:45am and it kind of felt like that when I went to feed the horses or cows too! When I returned to the house my wife said oh you took a shower already! I replied ... no this is what it feels like outside ....
Were you sweating a lot? The heat and humidity around here is awesomely bad; I wear a sweatband under my hat, and the sweat drips off of my temple area, despite the band.

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
A 93 yesterday afternoon when I got up. Night 2 of 3, last night was night 3 and now I am off for 14 days. It won't be much of a fasting number this afternoon because today will probably only be a short nap.

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
A bit longer of a nap than I planned, but probably not as much as I needed. Got up this afternoon with a 95 FBG.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
112 this morning
I went for my work physical yesterday before work. It isn't actually mandated, but you get a HUGE break on insurance if you do it. If you choose to use your own doctor there are a lot more hoops to jump through. They measure blood sugar, A1c, height, weight, waist circumference, nicotine or not. They were shocked that I was diabetic with an A1c of 5.6. I was excited that it has come down another .2

·
Registered
395 Posts
Friday 8/10 fasting 11hrs and after 8hrs sleep, 73. I dont get many after sleep true fasting readings as I work nights, and have broken sleep patterns.

1881 - 1900 of 4340 Posts