The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son has been wanting diet grape soda, but I have never seen it in any stores around here. Can anyone tell me which companies make it so I can do an online search, or does anyone know which stores carry it? My son's birthday is the 16th and he says all he wants for his birthday is grape diet soda.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
How about making your own with Sparkling water or Club Soda and some grape crystal light.

Reactions: foxl

·
Registered
19 Posts
have you looked into a product called "soda stream"? you basically carbonate your own water and add the soda base, and they do have a decent variety of sugar free. i've got one and that's the only soda i drink, you might also look into italian style sodas, again carbonated water and syrup, and yes sugar free with lots of choices

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
I found Zevia at Whole Foods. I was not impressed with the diet cream soda, but I'm not crazy about stevia.
I've also seen the soda stream machine locally--might have been a Dillard's dept store.
Not sure if you have either of these where you are.
Good luck!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After much searching, we found grape Shasta at a Schnucks grocery store, just in the nick of time, today is his birthday. He was happier and more surprised when he saw the diet grape than with all of his other gifts. Another happy ending... I love when that happens. Thanks for all of the input.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts