The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,795 Posts
No sweetener, jwags? Or is that the reason for the syrup? I wonder if I can make these with the egg white powder I have to use? I can't seem to find anyone who uses it who can tell me if it can be a substitute...

·
Registered
8,795 Posts
Well, I've tried the egg protein powder brownie/fudge recipe. I used 1 c. chunky peanut butter, added the remains of my walnuts, 1 c. powder, some chocolate powder, some stevia to taste, a dash of cream and another dash of Toriani chocolate syrup. To make it mix since the peanut butter was so difficult to mix I heated the whole mess for about 30 seconds in the microwave. Now, it's in the freezer to harden. I'll report later on as to how it tastes. I have a friend and her two sons coming this afternoon, so I should have a taste panel for it. I wished I had put just a hint of vanilla in it, but didn't think about it until I had it all spread out in the container. Maybe next time, if there is one!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.