The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I too got a same query. Last year only I was diaognise with this disease, My physician started experimenting with drugs and doses to bring my BG to desired level and finally we arrived upon fixation of drug and the doses. Currently I m on glimparide 2 mg and Metformin 1000 mg. daily. Now my query is whether I have go type 1 diabetes or type 2. is there any test to know the exact disorder? is my diabetes insulin dependent of cell resistance type? Can anybody help me in coming out of this confusion?

Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanx Richard,

I was almost nonsymptomatic, it was some fungus on my body wound which made me consulted dermatologist, he did test my BG on glucometer and asked me to consult physician.

Jitna, you have not told us anything about yourself. We cannot answer your questions if we do not know your symptoms or the results of the tests that have been done. Your doctor will have tests done that will determine your type of diabetes. We do not make a diagnosis, we are not doctors. We can answer questions after your diagnosis is made. Good luck to you!

Richard

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.