The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts

Simply divide total deaths by total cases to get a "current" fatality rate. But, keep in mind, it is not possible to get a final fatality rate while the disease is still in the population. You can only get a running total.
The CDC depends on people to believe them and to spread the word that they're telling the truth. If you do your homework you can see where the CDC changes their mind every few days.
Chuckh1958 says he is not a doctor. Therefore, you should take what he says with a huge grain of salt. In a separate post, chuckh1958 claimed that while Covid-19 deaths in 2020 were 500,000+, total deaths from all causes declined from 2019. Nothing could be further from the truth! US deaths for those 15 and older rose dramatically in 2020. They rose so much (17 percent) that it caused a nearly two year drop in US life expectancy. This is the largest drop in life expectancy since World War II!

Be careful where you get your information. There are many people posting on social media who are making unproven claims. Some have a profit motive, some are against vaccinations, others have political motives. And, don't simply take someone's word for it. The previous posts made claims that the CDC posted statistics, but did not give the source. It took me literally seconds to confirm that the CDC said no such thing. I am posting an NBC News article about the death rates, but it is just as easy to go to CDC's website to get those numbers.

An NBC news article? There's your first problem.
No, it has not been proven. And watching YouTube videos is not a good way to learn scientific and medical information.

And, it is HIPAA, not HIPPA.

Jeebus.
I don't get information from YouTube. And I couldn't care less how you spell HIPAA. Google spelled it the way it wanted to.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I don't get information from YouTube. And I couldn't care less how you spell HIPAA. Google spelled it the way it wanted to.
Proof that you have never read a single sentence of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.

·
Super Moderator
10,143 Posts
Questions for anyone who is more motivated to look than me:

How many covid deaths have been verified by autopsy?
How many covid deaths were of patients diagnosed solely on the PCR test with high false positive rate?
Is covid pneumonia a viral pneumonia or a bacterial pneumonia? or fungi? <- ADDENDUM

Anybody following the life insurance industry's recent concerns that their claims are 40% higher since the third quarter 2021 for 18-64 year olds and its non-covid claims that are causing it.

Reactions: Nemo

·
Registered
90 Posts
Questions for anyone who is more motivated to look than me:

How many covid deaths have been verified by autopsy?
How many covid deaths were of patients diagnosed solely on the PCR test with high false positive rate?
Is covid pneumonia a viral pneumonia or a bacterial pneumonia? or fungi? <- ADDENDUM

Anybody following the life insurance industry's recent concerns that their claims are 40% higher since the third quarter 2021 for 18-64 year olds and its non-covid claims that are causing it.
Until I read your post, I had never heard that the PCR test was prone to high false positives. Turns out that the reason is because they don't, even though certain groups claim otherwise.

As for your other questions, I doubt that you would like my answers.

·
Super Moderator
10,143 Posts
Until I read your post, I had never heard that the PCR test was prone to high false positives. Turns out that the reason is because they don't, even though certain groups claim otherwise.

As for your other questions, I doubt that you would like my answers.
You better research cycles then, or broaden your sources of information, because "they don't" is just another claim. There have been multiple people I know who tested positive and then tested negative, I know one who tested positive in their left nostril and negative in their right. I know of opened, unused, but sent out for testing swabs coming back positive. Don't ask for my sources of these examples because HIPPPPPPAAAA prevents me from revealing.

Whether I like your or anybody's answers or not is irrelevant. If they are true, that is what is relevant.

·
Registered
90 Posts
When I joined this forum back in 2013, it was very helpful in my efforts to deal with my newfound Type 2 diagnosis. I change my diet, started a regular exercise regimen, and quickly dropped my A1c to 5.3%. It has never hit 6 since. I still practice the healthy diet and exercise that I learned in 2013. However, in the last several years, the quality of posts on this forum seems to have dropped significantly. This seems like a good time to terminate my membership.

Good luck to all of you in your fight against diabetes.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts