·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
i remember seeing his commercials when i was a kid

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, he represented the company called Liberty. that company fills orders for diabetes supplies and mails them to subscriber's homes. We have been using Liberty for a few years now, but I do not like that they send the wrong stuff sometimes, and do not send the right amount sometimes too. We have to send things back and then wait for the orders to be corrected. This is very frustrating.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Just saw him last night in what looks like a new Liberty commercial.

Sorry to hear that Liberty's so unreliable, Richard. Good info, though. I'll keep that in mind in case my HMO stops offering deliveries.

But I'm still on Team Wilford!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have been using liberty for the past year, haven't had any problems.the only thing is I had to switch what meter I use cause my instance no longer covers liberty to supply them to me, kind aren't my instance still covers the brand and liberty still caries them just can't get them from them. Then again my insurance is wierd

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Liberty

I have seen others say Liberty does not make mistakes. There are several distribution centers and mine is in Salem, VA, even though I live in NY. I think the people there in shipping are inexperienced. That is my guess. Maybe things will improve in the months ahead.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have seen others say Liberty does not make mistakes. There are several distribution centers and mine is in Salem, VA, even though I live in NY. I think the people there in shipping are inexperienced. That is my guess. Maybe things will improve in the months ahead.
Yea I find thay find thay strange myself, my supplies are send from kentcky and I'm in texas, or sp thats what my rep told me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts