The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here.
I have googled this without any success. With most everyone connected today with pods and hi-tech cell phones, all the carb counting software that I found could link or connect or sync between their device and a computer. That's the market today, but not what i want.

Years ago when I was chasing high blood pressure, I found a perfect little program for about $20. You entered your BP taken during the day, along with related details, and bang! Great charts and results.

Today's carb related programs need waaaaay too much detail, and/or far too complicated. All I want is a database with carbs, and related details for foods. I enter the portions, and bang. Results!

Any one see something like this? Many thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just use an Excel spreadsheet I made up for myself. .
Thanks. That is probably what I will do. I just wanted a food content database, otherwise I have to look them up.

Another thing that annoys me about online carb counters is that I have yet to find one that can be exported to Excel or Access.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.