The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any football fans out there???? I can't wait for the Alabama vs. LSU game tomorrow night. Going to my first big party since being diagnosed with the Big D. I don't play well with others during important Alabama games but the husband really wants to go. They are having a fish fry. Guess I will eat before I go. I am thinking of having a couple of beers too. I need something to relax me and we all know I have a problem with that :p

Reactions: Shanny

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm always looking forward to seeing a good college game. I'm not sure whom I'll be rooting for in this game, but it should be a good one!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the tide kinda went neap(as in neap tide)
Yes they did. It was a good game just not the outcome I anticipated. Know I can look forward to beating Auburn.:p:p

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm a Notre Dame fan, my wife and I go every year to a game but I will say, that Alabama/LSU game was one of the best games I have seen in a while and it was only 9-6! If Alabama keeps rolling they might be having a rematch in January and Saban won't let that game slip.

Reactions: thisstinks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thisstinks!! ROLL TIDE right back at cha! 'Bama alum out here in the wild west! I had to get game day on direct tv just to be able to watch games here!! LOL Ready for this weekend's game and of course always ready for Auburn!

:) RTR!
Shannon

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thisstinks!! ROLL TIDE right back at cha! 'Bama alum out here in the wild west! I had to get game day on direct tv just to be able to watch games here!! LOL Ready for this weekend's game and of course always ready for Auburn!

:) RTR!
Shannon
YEA!!!! Happy to have another fan on the board. I am finally over the LSU lost. Decided I don't care as long as we beat Auburn this year!

·
Registered
15 Posts
YEA!!!! Happy to have another fan on the board. I am finally over the LSU lost. Decided I don't care as long as we beat Auburn this year!

Same here.. took me a while to get over it.. and allowed to get over it as I have way too many utah fans where I live.. They like to give me grief whenever we lose (which isn't often thankfully!) I sooo hope we stomp auburn.. that will make it soo much better. It was nice to see Stanford lose and hopefully the same will happen to OSU when they play OU in 2 weeks.. (that would be poetic justice!)

:) What part of alabama are you in? I lived in Tuscaloosa for about 15 years growing up and we to U of A. :)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Same here.. took me a while to get over it.. and allowed to get over it as I have way too many utah fans where I live.. They like to give me grief whenever we lose (which isn't often thankfully!) I sooo hope we stomp auburn.. that will make it soo much better. It was nice to see Stanford lose and hopefully the same will happen to OSU when they play OU in 2 weeks.. (that would be poetic justice!)

:) What part of alabama are you in? I lived in Tuscaloosa for about 15 years growing up and we to U of A. :)
I live about 20 minutes south of Birmingham and went to UAB but was raised an Alabama fan. Glad to have Alabama fans on the board.

·
Registered
15 Posts
:) always nice to see another bama fan :) . I think I may know the area you live in.. very cool.. one of my best friends lives up that way. She grew up in T-town and then moved up there with her hubby.

:) SWEET... We stayed #3! :) RTR

1 - 13 of 13 Posts