1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
:D You're right...I do. That's so cute. I can't believe that they stayed in the backyard that long with the owners probably just in the doorway. You can hear them. Thanks for that one Richard. ;)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hey that was cool to watch as we have wild Kangaroos hopping around and they're big. :eek: Something like '7 feet easily! :p

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
holy cow...I mean holy kangaroo. What do you Aussie's feed them anyways?
I saw a kangaroo on the U.S. news stations. It was attacking the People who
worked there. It was probably one of your. :D I think it was Atlanta or Arizona.
They have about 500, I believe I heard. :p Mmmmm....what kind of meat DO
YOU BBQ Peter?? :D j/k My Bad!

The song in that video in this thread, is one of the ones that I play on my puter.
Only it's Randy Travis singing it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww thats so cute. Elk are such majestic animals. Thats a good mom watching over those babies. lol @ the baby playing with the ball for a few seconds. All living things love a sprinkler in the back yard. :D

·
Registered
663 Posts
holy cow...I mean holy kangaroo. What do you Aussie's feed them anyways?
Just the regular grass Terrie but they're are BIG!!! :eek:
I saw a kangaroo on the U.S. news stations. It was attacking the People who
worked there. It was probably one of your. :D I think it was Atlanta or Arizona.
Yes they can be somewhat violent as they have jelosly protect their brood. :(

Mmmmm....what kind of meat DO
YOU BBQ Peter?? :D
Aww Terrie, If I know you and I know that you like the Kangeroos as they are too many of them as the same for the deer that we have too and also the beef too. Water bufferlow too. :D
The song in that video in this thread, is one of the ones that I play on my puter.
Only it's Randy Travis singing it.

I too like the music played in the video as it makes the whole scene so wonderful. :D

Awwwwwwwwww thats so cute. Elk are such majestic animals. Thats a good mom watching over those babies. lol @ the baby playing with the ball for a few seconds. All living things love a sprinkler in the back yard. :D

Aww Sweety, I am about to crawl in a cave and have the BBQ to myself. As much I like the wildlife I like to eat too. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts